Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gerasimos Makis Mouzakitis : Bio Note

I grew up in Corfu, a greenish Mediterranean island. I studied computer arts at AKTO, civil engineering at NTUA, visual arts privately, computers and programming alone, English language alone, violin with Nancy ex-Toufeksi and philosophy at specialized communities. He has studied Shiatsu for 2 years at Center for Alternative Medicine and Holistic Therapy (CAMT), Corfu, Greece with Christos Kontis. I love visual and music arts, computers, real estate, stocks, cooking and living peacefully. I don't think you care if I have a degree in English so I will not tell you, although I have learned a bit of Spanish and Thai. I love being autodidact all the time.
I have worked together with Transportation's Department NTUA Team supervised by Dr. Antonis Stathopoulos where I created the Real-Time Traffic Map of Athens (1994-1996), an on line application years ahead its time. This piece of early cgi Internet programming with real-time data worked perfectly for 10 years without maintenance until August 2004, when Olympic Games held in Greece. I was a partner in AF co, a Greek construction company specializing in real estate development. I served the Greek military as a civil engineer manager for two years.I was an information technology consultant of Corfu's ex-Mayor Giannis Trepeklis. During this period we opened the transportation school K-12 park and put the stone for the completion of general transportation study of Corfu town.
Since 2004 I own Amicme and Makis Classical, the first ever Greek record labels that specialize in Classical Music.
I am a member of TEE, IKA, TEBE, EEA, TSMEDE and plenty other organizations and services that I don't remember at the time.
My favorite visual artist is Dimitris C. Milionis. My favorite classical music artist is Lambis Vassiliadis. My favorite rock music artist are Samatistas. My favorite software is Web 2.0. My favorite food is tom yum cum soup. My favorite movie is Being There. My favorite movie artist is Mr Being There. My favorite girl is far away.

My music is available is at www.myspace.com/gerasimosmouzakitis

Gerasimos Makis Mouzakitis

www.twitter.com/HellenicArtists
www.facebook.com/HellenicArtists

Founder ofOrfeas Classics
Orfeas Jazz
Orfeas Opera
Orfeas Voices
Hellenic Artists
Amicme
AF Construction Co
Corfu Massage
Real Friends
Real Music


Creator of
Athens Traffic Map www.transport.ntua.gr/map
Hellenic Classical Music Artists www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=9467796066
Hellenic Massage Volunteers hellenicmassagevolunteers.blogspot.com

Social
www.facebook.com/gerasimos.mouzakitis
skype. gerasimos mouzakitis
www.myspace.com/gerasimosmouzakitis
gerasimosmouzakitis.blospot.com
www.youtube.com/feax
m. +30.6937.243.750

"Life Business Art (tm)"

No comments:

TVClassics

Bookmark and Share

ClickComments